Safeguarding your Little Ones
Peace of Mind for Parents of Young Children
Find out more...
Contact us Today
"Thank you for all you help in putting together my Will and Powers of Attorney. You made it so much easier as it is a daunting task."
WillWritten - Wills, Legacy Management and Estate Planning - Will Written
Will Written - Take control of your Will, your Estate Planning and your Legacy
Making your Will brings peace of mind and security and makes sure you...
- Don’t die intestate - without a will, the government will decide what happens to your estate
- Don’t lose out – inflexible, archaic rules could leave your loved ones with nothingTake control
- Don’t let your children down – by leaving their future in the hands of social services
By planning ahead, you set your own rules.
Get peace of mind
Provide financial security – keeping your assets in the family and protecting those you love
Make the right choice – ensuring your children will be cared for by the people you want
Protect those important to you – making sure ‘common-law’ or same sex partners get their rightful share
Rest assured – with a lasting power of attorney to guarantee your wishes will be respected in old age or illness
By planning ahead, you have your say
Enhance your legacy
- Reduce inheritance tax - or even eliminate it altogether
- Cap legal fees - at just 1.5% of your estate or a fixed hourly rate
- Protect your estate – ring-fencing half from the grasp of care home fees
- Preserve your inheritance – to be passed down for up to 125 years
By planning ahead, you maximise the benefits...
Please read the articles and the information and advice we've given on WillWritten on How to Make a Will, Legacy Planning and Estate Planning see what's important to you...
You can always contact us below:
Subscribe for Updates & Information