Do you have a question about your will?  Yes, I have a Question

Two intelligent decisions to preserve your kids' inheritance

Video Blog - How to Protect your House from Care Fees

This is the biggest issue for more mature parents whose kids have flown the nest - how can we save the kids' inheritance from being wiped out by care fees?

When the family home is your main asset, and you want it to be inherited by your children some day, the last thing you want is to worry that your kids may be left with nothing if you end up needing residential care in your old age. Thankfully, for couples, there are two magic tools from your estate planning box of tricks that can cut this issue right down to size: a Declaration of Severance and a Right of Occupation. 

So, click here for a short video tutorial explaining what it's all about.


And if you'd like more specific help with your own situation, just give us a call on 0151 601 5399 or fill in the contact form below and we'll answer your questions.

"As a single person with no dependants I wanted to ensure that in the event of my death my assets would be given to the people that I wanted - Gina sorted it simply and in plain english - that’s a real comfort. Thanks!!"

Traci W

Read More Testimonials